The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Every day, the Y works side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
To put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Our Strength is in Community:
There is no other nonprofit quite like the Y. That is because in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but to deliver, lasting personal and social change.
- The Y is community centered. For nearly 160 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our communities.
- The Y brings people together. We connect people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- The Y nurtures potential. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- The Y has local presence and national reach. We mobilize local communities to promote lasting, meaningful change.
- The YMCA of the Palms is a charitable nonprofit organization in compliance with IRS code 501(c)3.
Our Core Values:
Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility
Our Impact is Felt Every Day:
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
RESPOND, REBUILD, REJOICE