YMCA Members enjoy the maximum value from their membership through full-privilege use of the Greater Naples YMCA. YMCA Members also receive reduced program prices and priority registration for programs.
Everyone is welcome! We offer financial assistance. Download financial assistance form – click here
Tennis is included in YMCA membership (10 clay tennis courts). Call 239-597-8431 to book a court.
|Category||Joining Fee*||Monthly Membership Dues|
At the Y, we exist to strengthen community. Together, with people like you, we nurture the potential of kids, improve the nation’s health and well-being and give back and support our neighbors.
Our focus on health and well-being helps our members find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day to make sure you, your family and community have the resources and support to help you learn, grow and thrive.
To accommodate members who are only part of our community for a few months of the year, we offer seasonal memberships. Please note: seasonal memberships are sold for a minimum of 3 months and must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
The YMCA welcomes guests into the facility.
* First time is FREE.
* Adults pay $15 per day for 5 visits per year and ages 22 and under pay $5 per day.
* Those under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Please have a photo ID and sign-in with out Member Service Desk.
* Any guest accompanied by a YMCA Member or a member of another YMCA the price is $10 per day for 5 visits per year.
* All Basketball players will pay $5 to play in our gym.
* The YMCA also provides a 15 visit punch pass for $100 for non-members and $75 for members. If you forget your pass, you will need to pay $5 a visit.