COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
We've updated our policies, practices and procedures to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and have made appropriate accommodations for social distancing to create a safer environment so you can get back to focusing on your health at the Y. See updated guidlines
Membership Means More at the Y
A YMCA membership gives you so much more than just a place to work out! As a Y Member, you’re part of our Y family. Whether you’re after a pool, a yoga class, an afterschool program for your teen or child, or simply want to work out in a community-focused environment, we’ve got you covered.
We’re here to help you get fit, live healthier, try new activities and get stronger. Your Y membership opens the door to the whole Y experience and offers you the chance to be an important part of a diverse community of people committed to improving the quality of life for individuals, families and the community.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & PERKS
State-of-the-art Fitness Equipment: Includes cardio centers, strength training, spin studios, and free weights.
Pools and Swimming: Swim lessons for kids and adults, lap and family swim, and aqua aerobics classes.
Free Group Fitness Classes: Choose from over 150 classes such as spin, yoga, Pilates, interval training, boot camp, and more!
Free Child Watch: Work out or take a class while your kids have fun in a safe environment.
MEMBERS ALSO ENJOY:
- No Contracts & No Annual Fees: We believe in providing you with the best quality service, which is why we don’t lock you in with contracts or ask you to pay an annual fee.
- Member Discounts: As a Y member, you’ll receive preferred pricing on programs, like swim lessons, child care and camp, youth sports and more!
- Nurture Family Bonds: The Y understands the importance of family, which is why we work hard to help you nurture stronger family bonds. We have programs for all ages, making the Y a great destination for your entire family.
- Y Community: The YMCA community is dedicated to helping you reach your full potential in every aspect of your life.
Find the Membership That's Best For You
We offer memberships for families, adults, seniors, and more. Find out which membership is right for you and join the Y today.
|Membership Type||Category||Monthly Cost||Joiner's Fee*|
|Youth||Youth Ages 10 – 18||$19||$50|
|Young Adult||One Adult Age 19 - 25||$29||$50|
|Adult/Senior||One Adult Age 26+||$49||$75|
|1+ Family*||One Adult + Dependents in Same Household||$59||$100|
|2 Adults (18+)*||Two Adults in Same Household||$69||$100|
|2+ Family*||Two Adults + Dependents in Same Household||$79||$100|
|3+ Family*||Three Adults + Dependents in Same Household||$99||$125|
Deployment can be a stressful and uncertain time for our nation’s servicemen and women and their families. In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships and respite child care services to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support during this difficult period. It’s our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country. We understand that military families are under enormous strain. As a member of the Y, you and your family can spend quality time together and enjoy fun activities in a warm, supportive environment. It’s also a place to meet other military families who can relate to your unique situation.
Who is eligible for membership?
Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, including:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families
- Relocated spouse/dependent children of deployed Active Duty personnel.
Note: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouse who relocate away from an installation/duty station while the active duty service member is deployed. All of the following criteria must be met:
- The service member is on active duty.
- The service member is deployed for a minimum of six months (on deployment orders—NOT unaccompanied orders, NOT geographic bachelors).
- The spouse has relocated away from the military installation where the service member is assigned (most often, back home near family).
- Wounded service members assigned to a Community Based Warrior in Transition Unit (CBWTU)
What do I need to do?
- Contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.com or 800-342-9647 to confirm your eligibility and receive an eligibility form.
- Find a participating Y in your area using the search tool below.
- Fill out and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (usually, your Deployment Orders or Military Service Headquarters approval letter) to the Y for verification. Please do not leave copies of these documents at the YMCA.
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate and believes that no one should be turned away due to the inability to pay. Thanks to funds from our Annual Support Campaign, the Greater Naples YMCA provides financial assistance for children, teens, adults and families who cannot afford the full cost of a Y membership or YMCA programs.
GIVE US A TRY!
Want to learn about the difference the Y can make in your life?
You’ll experience the many great benefits that come along with a Y membership, including access to unlimited Group Exercise classes for all ages, abilities and interests, two hours of care for the kids in our Child Watch Center, and most importantly, access to a welcoming, empowering environment where you can reach your highest potential in Spirit, Mind and Body.
|Guest Pass Options||Daily Cost|
|Individual (Ages 13+)*||$15|
- All guests must fill out a guest form and provide a picture ID during their visit.
- Those under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Please have a photo ID and sign-in with our Welcome Center.
- Individuals who are not YMCA members may purchase guest passes for $15/day. Family passes cost $35/day.
For more information on YMCA Memberships contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.