LEARN, GROW AND THRIVE
WITH A CAREER AT THE Y
As the nation’s leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Greater Naples YMCA offers more than just a job, we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community.
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
At the Naples Y, our staff members—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors.
Want to make a difference in the lives of children every day? The Greater Naples YMCA and the YMCA of South Collier are currently hiring for multiple youth development positions throughout Collier County!
We are currently looking for:
- After School Counselors
- Preschool Teachers for 2’s
- Preschool Teachers for 3 & 4’s
- VPK Certified Teachers
- Evening Kid Zone Attendant
- YREADS Assistant
- Early Learning Teacher and Substitutes
- After School Counselor Substitutes
WHY WORK AT THE Y
The Y is dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to feel valued in your work and confident in your potential. Here, supervisors believe in you and help you to succeed. You’ll be encouraged to become a leader through:
a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all stages of your career.
- scholarships for continuing education and training.
- employee resource groups created for staff of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- coaching, mentoring and career pathing.
Character is what counts at the Y, where our values—caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—shape our culture. The Y is a diverse community where your colleagues quickly become your friends.
Physical activity and employee wellness are priorities at the Naples Y. We encourage all employees to participate in a culture of fun activities and programs including staff fitness breaks and classes, healthy eating and wellness seminars.
Your pay is one of the many benefits of working for the Greater Naples YMCA. Consider all the rewards of working for the Y and you realize that the total value of your job includes the following:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 10% Employer Paid Retirement Plan
- Paid time off that includes vacation, sick days & holidays
- Pretax program for health, dental and vision
- Life Insurance
- Free membership
- Free & discounted programs
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in a career at the Y, we’d love to hear from you! The Greater Naples YMCA offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of employment areas. When you apply online, you’ll:
- Have the option to upload a resume or apply with your LinkedIn profile
- Enter your personal information
- Be asked to review terms and conditions, requested background checks and disclosures
Once your application has been submitted it will stay active in our system for 180 days. We’ll review your application, and if you’re a potential candidate for the job we’ll contact you to schedule an interview.
The Greater Naples YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.