LET'S GET STRONGER TOGETHER
YMCA Personal Training
Whether you are just starting a fitness routine, or need a little assistance to achieve your wellness goals, a YMCA personal trainer can help. Your trainer will provide professional assistance to improve strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, cardiovascular health and achieve weight loss.
Personal training includes an individual training program, one-on-one personal attention during every workout, an integrated approach featuring aerobic conditioning, weight and flexibility training, and an initial fitness assessment.
COVID-19 YMCA SAFETY GUIDELINES
To help keep everyone safe, we ask members to follow the recommended guidelines for safety.
Personal Training Safety Guidelines:
- Personal Trainers will wear face coverings during training sessions.
- We encourage members to wear face coverings, but it is not required.
- We’ll maintain a safe distance between trainer and member, including while stretching.
- Personal Training is only available to active YMCA members.
ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Take advantage of our talented team of personal trainers to help you reach your health and wellness goals. Our trainers are nationally certified and maintain extensive continuous education in a number of specialized areas. Whether you are looking to lose weight, improve your posture, build strength or expand your knowledge of exercise, any one of our trainers can help you stay on track.
Personal training has been shown to help you stay accountable to your goals and give you an environment to succeed.
- Working with an expert who can provide personalized service to fit your needs.
- Ensure your safety as you learn how to exercise smarter, not harder.
- Have someone who will hold you accountable and kick you into high gear.
- Build confidence and get results beyond the mirror.
Take the first step toward reaching your personal goals, and meet with one of our Personal Trainers for a Wellness Consultation, it’s complementary with membership.
Together, we’ll identify goals and limitations, and then develop a plan for improvement that meets your unique needs. We can guide your training in:
- Group Exercise classes
- Machine-based workouts in the Fitness Center
- Water-based exercises in the pool
- Sports-specific training
We make your personal training experience fit your needs. Check out the variety of options available for each type of Personal Training.
Our Personal Trainers have different backgrounds, experiences, and interests so you can choose the person right for your needs.
The Y has personal trainers that specialize in different areas like weight loss, sports, active older adults, youth and more. Finding a Personal Trainer who can help you meet your goals is easy.
- Sign up for a Wellness Consultation
- We will match you with a Personal Trainer who best fits your needs.
- A Personal Trainer will contact you and schedule an initial session.
For more information on Personal Training, please contact:
Becky Klapman, Healthy Living Director