PICKLE BALL AT THE Y
COME EXPERIENCE THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN AMERICA!
Pickle ball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. It is played with a perforated plastic baseball (similar to a whiffle ball) and wood or composite paddles. It is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. See how much fun Pickle ball can be for you and your friends!
Play for fun, exercise, challenge and friendship.
YMCA Members: Free! Included in your membership.
YMCA Guests: $5 daily
Pickleball is by reservations only: We have a total of 32 spots available each day. Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
ORGANIZED OPEN PLAY
|Monday, Wednesday & Fridays (Intermediates/Advance)||12:15 pm||2:30 pm|
|Tuesdays & Thursdays (Beginners)||12:15 pm||2:30 pm|
Pickleball is by reservations only: We have a total of 28 spots available each day. Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
Reservations can be made on our website at greaternaplesymca.org/schedules.html. Reservations can also be made on the mobile app. Download the app by clicking here: Download YMCA Mobile App. See below on how to make a reservation. You may also call and someone at the front desk can assist in signing you up, if space is available.
How to make a reservation:
- Using the website or mobile app, scroll down the schedule to the “Pickleball” session and click "Sign up".
- Once pop-up appears, sign in. If this is your first time making a reservation, please sign up. You will need an email for each user.
- Click on the blue "Reserve a Spot" button and you're all set.
- Reserve your spot a maximum of 48 hours in advance and end 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
- If you need help, please call us and we will help you with the reservation.
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
Checking in: Please check in at the front desk before heading to the gym.
- YMCA members can scan the key card or phone and head to the gym.
- If you are not a member, please stop by the front desk and pay the daily drop in fee ($5).
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ymcapickleball/
This group is created for members to ask questions and share their thoughts, pictures and experiences with other pickle ballers. Enjoy, and tell your friends about us!
For more information on Pickleball, please email us at email@example.com