For the safety of our members and staff, we are limiting the number of members per class and are requiring reservations at this time.
**CLASS RESERVATION UPDATES** We appreciate the feedback from some of our members and have been incorporating some of the suggestions into our class reservations procedures, including:
- Class registration opens 48 HOURS before class begins and now ends 1 HOUR prior to class time.
- Last minute registrations will be taken at the front desk up to 15 minutes prior to class time and will be taken ONLY IF there are spaces available.
- In order to secure a spot in class, please register as early as possible and remember to save your registration email.
- If a registration email was not received, your registration is not complete and you will not be on the class roster.
- Due to limited space availability, the $10 "no show" fee will remain. Please cancel your reservation at least 60 minutes prior to class so that others may be able to participate.
For the best experience, use our website schedule below to make your reservations (please use Chrome or Firefox browsers for optimal experience).
How to make a reservation:
- Select the day and class you would like to attend and click "Sign up".
- Once pop-up appears, sign in. If this is your first time making a reservation, please sign up. It's quick and easy!
- Click on the blue "Reserve a Spot" button and you're all set.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation.
- Reserve your spot a maximum of 48 hours in advance and end 1 hour prior to the class start time.
- We can't wait to see you!
Reservations can also be made on the Greater Naples YMCA mobile app. Download the app by clicking here: Download YMCA Mobile App
No show/Late Cancel Policy: In order to plan our classes to be their very best and to allow space for everyone who wants to take class, please cancel your classes within the time frame listed. Classes must be cancelled up to one hour before class time. If you do not cancel your class at least one hour before the class begins and you do not show up to that class, you will be charged a $10 late cancel/no show fee.