Y MEMBERSHIP IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS
Healthy, happy people are good employees. Working parents need quality, safe child care they feel good about. A well-rounded benefits package, one that includes a Greater Naples YMCA membership, is attractive to current and potential employees.
An estimated 25-30% of companies’ medical costs per year were spent on employees with excess, often preventable, health risks. Other benefits that companies see include:
- Reduced Healthcare Costs: The majority of US health care expenses can be attributed to the diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases and health conditions such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure. Positive lifestyle changes, such as increased physical activity and a healthy diet, can often prevent these costly medical conditions before they arise.
- Increased Productivity and Morale: Workers who exercise regularly tend to have more energy and be more productive while at work. As little as 30 minutes of physical activity several days a week can have a significant positive impact on workers’ physical and mental well-being.
- Decreased Turnover and Increased Recruitment Potential: Many employees view health promotion programs as an added perk that makes them feel valued and appreciated by their employer. Employees who feel valued are less likely to seek employment elsewhere, decreasing turnover and the time and money needed to recruit, hire and train new workers. Similarly, a well-being program can serve as a valuable recruiting tool as you seek to attract the best possible talent to your organization.
- Decreased Absenteeism: Employees suffering from a chronic health condition are more likely to miss work than healthy employees. Helping workers make positive lifestyle changes can reduce absenteeism and the drain it represents on company morale and resources.
Through a Greater Naples YMCA corporate membership, your workforce has access to a full complement of resources for increased physical activity and improved overall health.
Member Benefits Includes:
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and free weights.
- Group and Water Exercise Classes, including Pilates, Zumba, BODYPUMP, Yoga, Spin and more!
- Child care for up to two hours in our Kids’ Zone
- FREE Wellness Orientation
- Family-Focused Activities
- Savings on Programs
- A community of friends and support!
Here is the breakdown of our corporate membership rates.
|# Employees||Discount||Joiner's Fee|
|1 - 10 Employees||No Discount||$0|
|11 - 25 Employees||5%||$0|
START TODAY! Membership at the Y means your employees will get the support they need to achieve their health goals. Benefits coordinators or designated Human Resources representatives are encouraged to contact the Greater Naples YMCA to set-up a corporate membership program for your company.
Employees of existing corporate partners should bring in proof of employment (recent pay stub or dated paperwork proving employment) to the Greater Naples YMCA to join as part of a corporate group.
To begin, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin your corporate membership partnership or for more information, email us at email@example.com.