Everyone is Welcome at the Y
The Y welcomes all in our community who want to join our family and makes every effort to provide access to those in need of financial assistance thanks to the generous support of our donors.
If your annual household income is below $60,000, you may be eligible for a reduced membership rate. In an effort to be the best stewards of the generous donations provided by our community, the Y will request documentation to review and verify financial need.
how to apply
- Download a financial assistance application.
- Complete the form, and attach a copy of the required financial documents.
- The following information is mandatory for review /approval:
- Tax returns
- 2 current/consecutive pay stubs
- 2 current/consecutive months of bank statements
- Letter of intent or need. Explain why you need the assistance and for which programs you need it. If you are missing ANYTHING, please explain why in your letter of intent. Please note: If anything is missing, the financial aid request will not be reviewed until all is complete. To avoid delays, please include all of the above.
- Email the form and required paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org, or return the application and required documents to the YMCA.